Wednesday 20 January 2010

Audience Research

After creating my target audience mood board i placed it onto my facebook site in order for peers to be able to comment on it. I received some positive feedback which confirmed that the ideas i had pre-planned were inline with my target audience. When conducting an informal interveiw with the friend who commented on my post, he said he was specifically drawn to the use of contrasting colours and random imagery, stating that it strongly portrays the 'anything goes' like scene that my magazine intends to. Also commenting on the link that had be made between the music and fashion industries, suggesting that this may sway him to buy a magazine as it contains numerous contents and therefore resulting in value for money (ideal for student audience).

Due to the results of my audience research ive decided on using a plain background in main shots in order to strengthen the contrast of the bright colour that evidently needs to be included. Ive also decided on using bold text to make the magazine an easy read.

1 comment:

  1. This is fine - now you need to get some planning done and get on with the production. Post time plans on the blog, including detailed planning for your photoshoot - what equipment, props, people etc do you need? Do you have a back up plan? You also need to get drafts of your production posted.

    ReplyDelete