Wednesday 27 January 2010

Preliminary Sketches


Here are some preliminary sketches of what i intend my front cover and double page spread to look like. The polaroid frame will be filled with images relevant to my target audience but i have yet to decide on the shots i am going to use.

The outline on the front cover sketch will be an image of myself once taken. Due to the results of my audience research and previous magazine research i have decided to wear bright colours in the shoot against a plain background.

Next to those is the sketch on my contents page. This was the image i first intended to use as my main cover shot but due to the positioning of the model in the picture i thought it would be more appropriate as a contents page. Again continuing the polaroid frame theme to remain consistant.

As you can the theme of wood is also apparent. This i believe ties in well with the name of my magazine as wood can be often described as vintage. It also ties in with the current fashion trends as retro fashion is highly in.

No comments:

Post a Comment